Week 33 Videogame Charts
Published in Charts | 20 Aug 2012
Videogame charts for the week ending 18th August 2012.
1. Sleeping Dogs – Square Enix Europe
2. New Super Mario Bros. 2 – Nintendo
3. London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
4. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
5. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
6. Batman: Arkham City – Warner Bros. Interactive
7. The Amazing Spider-Man – Activision Blizzard
8. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
9. Dead Island GOTY Edition – Koch Media
10. Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 – Warner Bros. Interactive
The Olympics are over and the sad, staid, benign football season raises its bloated over-fed head to slurp up another half a year of back page headlines. FIFA and ISS (or Winning 11 or Pro Evo or whatever it’s called these days) will come to occupy the charts and I’ll winge and cry (quite coincidentally) about the state of repetition in football games.
It all went wrong when the suits moved in.
Chart positions courtesy of UKIE.org.uk