Week 32 Videogame Charts
Published in Charts | 13 Aug 2012
Videogame charts for the week ending 11th August 2012.
1. London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
2. Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
3. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
4. Batman: Arkham City – Warner Bros. Interactive
5. The Amazing Spider-Man – Activision
6. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
7. Battlefield 3 – Ea Games
8. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations – Platinum
9. Dead Island GOTY Edition – Deep Silver
10. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
Euphoria has swept our great nation with a burning passion… a passion for sport. Yes, watching healthy, athletic young men and women run round an exceptionally expensive arena has inspired us all to sit inside tapping buttons and reliving the glory of the Olympics from our own sofas.
At least we haven’t all gone out and bought Rock Band: The Beatles so we can play Hey Jude to ourselves… badly.
Chart positions courtesy of UKIE.org.uk