Week 28 Videogame Charts
Published in Charts | 17 Jul 2012
Videogame charts for the week ending 14th July 2012.
1. Lego Batman 2: Dc Super Heroes – Warner Bros. Interactive
2. London 2012: The Official Video Game – Sega
3. The Amazing Spider-Man – Activision Blizzard
4. Dead Island GOTY Edition – Koch Media
5. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier – Ubisoft
6. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Activision Blizzard
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Bethesda Softworks
8. FIFA 12 – Electronic Arts
9. Spec Ops: The Line – Take 2
10. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games – Sega
I’ll admit that I’ve never really been an advocate of any Olympic Games game, probably due to an over indulgence of Track & Field when I was younger (I can almost smell the arthritis coming on). It does surprise me how, as a nation, we can be so easily whipped into a frenzy over a glorified sports day; let alone pay £40 to recreate the experience in button mashing agony in our own time.
I’d rather play with Lego.
Chart positions courtesy of UKIE.org.uk